Entertainer Tony Pace to perform at Londonderry Rotary fundraiser
On April 18, the Londonderry Rotary Club will host its annual “Spring Fling” event, featuring a performance by Las Vegas entertainer Tony Pace.
Tickets are $40 per person, with inner circle seats near the main stage being sold for $50 each.
Pace, a former Londonderry resident, incorporates music and comedy into his live show. The program is appropriate for audiences of all ages.
The local Rotary has been hosting comedy events for the past eight years as a fundraiser for several local charities as well as Rotary Club International, according to club spokesman Reed Clark.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.