Curious George to make Children’s Museum visit
In April, two famous literary figures — Curious George and the Man with the Yellow Hat — and two authors of other children’s books are planning to visit the Children’s Museum of New Hampshire, which is located at 6 Washington St.
Author and illustrator A.J. Smith is scheduled to visit the museum April 6 at 1 p.m. to introduce his new book “Even Monsters,” which tells why monsters need to put on clean underwear every morning and get a kiss goodnight before bed, according to a release by the museum.
On April 12, Curious George and the Man with the Yellow Hat plan to return to the museum from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. to read stories, pose for pictures and help with monkey-themed events, which are sponsored by Fidelity Insurance and New Hampshire Public Television, the media partner for this Books Alive program event, according to the release.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.