Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
UPDATE: Nashua police charge man with credit union robbery
Richard Ledoux, 31, of 13 Pleasant St., was arrested Friday afternoon and charged with robbery, a class B felony. The Elm Street credit union was robbed about 4:50 p.m. Thursday by a man wearing a fake beard. Police said the robber threatened a teller to obtain an undisclosed amount of cash. Once he had the money, he ran out of the bank, fleeing on foot in an unknown direction.
Investigators released still images from the credit union's surveillance and information from the public resulted in them locating and arresting Ledoux. He was held on $25,000 cash at the police station, pending arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
Previous story follows:
NASHUA -- A man with a fake beard entered a local bank and demanded cash during broad daylight on Thursday.
Police are investigating the robbery, which occurred around 4:48 p.m. Thursday at the Granite State Credit Union, 19 Elm St.
It is unknown whether the man was armed at the time of the robbery, said police, adding an undisclosed amount of cash was given to robber.
The robber is described as a white male in his 30s, about 5 feet 10 inches tall or 6 feet tall with a medium build. He was wearing tan cargo pants and a gray hooded sweatshirt with a zipper.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917