Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
UPDATE: Nashua police charge man with credit union robbery
Richard Ledoux, 31, of 13 Pleasant St., was arrested Friday afternoon and charged with robbery, a class B felony. The Elm Street credit union was robbed about 4:50 p.m. Thursday by a man wearing a fake beard. Police said the robber threatened a teller to obtain an undisclosed amount of cash. Once he had the money, he ran out of the bank, fleeing on foot in an unknown direction.
Investigators released still images from the credit union's surveillance and information from the public resulted in them locating and arresting Ledoux. He was held on $25,000 cash at the police station, pending arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
Previous story follows:
NASHUA -- A man with a fake beard entered a local bank and demanded cash during broad daylight on Thursday.
Police are investigating the robbery, which occurred around 4:48 p.m. Thursday at the Granite State Credit Union, 19 Elm St.
It is unknown whether the man was armed at the time of the robbery, said police, adding an undisclosed amount of cash was given to robber.
The robber is described as a white male in his 30s, about 5 feet 10 inches tall or 6 feet tall with a medium build. He was wearing tan cargo pants and a gray hooded sweatshirt with a zipper.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 1
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 2
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917