Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
UPDATE: Nashua police charge man with credit union robbery
Richard Ledoux, 31, of 13 Pleasant St., was arrested Friday afternoon and charged with robbery, a class B felony. The Elm Street credit union was robbed about 4:50 p.m. Thursday by a man wearing a fake beard. Police said the robber threatened a teller to obtain an undisclosed amount of cash. Once he had the money, he ran out of the bank, fleeing on foot in an unknown direction.
Investigators released still images from the credit union's surveillance and information from the public resulted in them locating and arresting Ledoux. He was held on $25,000 cash at the police station, pending arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
Previous story follows:
NASHUA -- A man with a fake beard entered a local bank and demanded cash during broad daylight on Thursday.
Police are investigating the robbery, which occurred around 4:48 p.m. Thursday at the Granite State Credit Union, 19 Elm St.
It is unknown whether the man was armed at the time of the robbery, said police, adding an undisclosed amount of cash was given to robber.
The robber is described as a white male in his 30s, about 5 feet 10 inches tall or 6 feet tall with a medium build. He was wearing tan cargo pants and a gray hooded sweatshirt with a zipper.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917