Learn about nature photography with Bob LaPree at Loeb School
MANCHESTER — Witness the wonders of a New Hampshire spring through your camera lens with award-winning photographer Bob LaPree.
The Nackey S. Loeb School of Communications is offering a one-day workshop, Nature Photography, on May 3 at the school in Manchester.
Bob will review techniques used to make meaningful and inspiring photos of nature, with an emphasis on how the casual photographer can strive for similar results. Participants will travel to the nearby Audubon Center and Massabesic Lake to take photos, then return to the school to display and edit images. Students should bring digital cameras and wear comfortable clothing for the outing. Sophisticated camera equipment is not needed.
LaPree has been a photojournalist in New Hampshire for more than 40 years. He uses his nature photography to raise awareness of the beauty of our surroundings and to encourage dedication to preserving nature.
The workshop runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Cost is $50, includes lunch. Register at loebschool.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.