Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Mass. man charged in Laconia robbery
Joshua McNeil, 31, of 239 Winter St., Brockton, Mass., was wanted on a warrant charging him with armed robbery.
He is accused of pulling a gun on a driver just after 4 p.m. Sunday. McNeil was in the back seat of the car as it was being driving on South Main Street when he allegedly threatened the man with a gun, demanding money.
When the driver showed him he had no money, McNeil allegedly hit him in the head with the gun and ran off.
McNeil refused the services of a bail commissioner and was taken to Belknap County jail. He is to be arraigned Tuesday in 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 9
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 1
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Health costs up for Manchester
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483