Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Mass. man charged in Laconia robbery
Joshua McNeil, 31, of 239 Winter St., Brockton, Mass., was wanted on a warrant charging him with armed robbery.
He is accused of pulling a gun on a driver just after 4 p.m. Sunday. McNeil was in the back seat of the car as it was being driving on South Main Street when he allegedly threatened the man with a gun, demanding money.
When the driver showed him he had no money, McNeil allegedly hit him in the head with the gun and ran off.
McNeil refused the services of a bail commissioner and was taken to Belknap County jail. He is to be arraigned Tuesday in 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
When company comes, opt for variety
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917