Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Mass. man charged in Laconia robbery
Joshua McNeil, 31, of 239 Winter St., Brockton, Mass., was wanted on a warrant charging him with armed robbery.
He is accused of pulling a gun on a driver just after 4 p.m. Sunday. McNeil was in the back seat of the car as it was being driving on South Main Street when he allegedly threatened the man with a gun, demanding money.
When the driver showed him he had no money, McNeil allegedly hit him in the head with the gun and ran off.
McNeil refused the services of a bail commissioner and was taken to Belknap County jail. He is to be arraigned Tuesday in 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 1
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 6
- On being American: A point for reflection - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Rymes takes over for Fuller, deliveries start Wednesday - 1
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 8
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483