action:article | category:NEWS03 | adString:NEWS03 | zoneID:67
Amber Blackman

Amber Blackman

Dec 4, 2014

Fugitive of the Week Jonathan Benedict

CAPTURED

Jonathan E. Benedict

Oct 30, 2014

Darrell Cook

Darrell W. Cook

Oct 2, 2014

Michael Polchies

CAPTURED

Michael Polchies

Sep 25, 2014

Home » News » Crime

March 24. 2014 9:47PM

Manchester defendant: Latest indecent exposure charge leveled because of past

MANCHESTER — Antwone Francis, 24, of 91 Ruth Ave., told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge Monday that he thinks he’s being accused of indecent exposure because of his past.

Francis is accused of exposing himself to an elderly woman at the Gallen Apartments, 200 Hanover St., earlier this month. The charge is a felony because Francis has been convicted of indecent exposure at least twice before.

“I know nothing about this,” said Francis, who objected to the prosecutor’s request for $20,000 cash/surety bail. Francis told Judge William Lyons that he has a full-time job and pays child support.

Lyons set bail at $10,000 cash/surety, but it will only become effective if a 72-hour probation hold is lifted. A probable cause hearing on the felony was set for March 31.

Service disrupted

Anthony Nogueira, 57, of 4 Union St., Merrimac, Mass., could enter no plea Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to three felony charges: burglary, theft by unauthorized taking and interruption of computer services.

Nogueira is accused of entering Cadec Global, 645 Harvey Road, shortly after 10:30 p.m. on Nov. 22, 2013, and removing computer hard drives valued in excess of $1,500, from computer servers that were being used at the time to provide Cadec Global clients with computer services. He allegedly later tossed the hard drives into a river in another state.

Nogueira is accused of recklessly causing disruption of computer services available through the servers of Cadec Global by removing hard drives, which were part of the servers, while they were providing computer services to Cadec Global’s employees and clients. The cost of repairing the damaged computer services far exceeds $1,500.

A police prosecutor requested $100,000 cash/surety bail. Nogueira, who said he is on long-term disability and has a wife and four children, said: “I would ask for PR (personal recognizance) bail.” He said he is willing to wear an ankle bracelet to track his location.

Judge William Lyons set bail at $60,000 cash/surety. The probable cause hearing date is March 31.

Man denies he’s a fugitive

Felix Davila-Pagan, 24, who gave his address as 42 Brown Ave., refused to waive extradition to Puerto Rico on a robbery charge. Davila-Pagan said, through an interpreter, that he didn’t know anything about a robbery.

He also said: “I’m not a fugitive from justice. I’m on vacation.” Bail was set at $15,000 cash/surety and a hearing was set for April 23.

Checks forged

Alfred Cassidy, 41, of 315 Lake Ave., could enter no plea Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to three felony forgery charges that allege he forged and cashed three stolen checks Nov. 25 and 30 and Dec. 1, 2013, and a felony charge of theft by deception in connection with the check cashing. He pleaded innocent to a misdemeanor charge of theft by deception.

Bail was set at $500 cash/surety and $500 personal recognizance for Cassidy, who said he has various medical appointments coming up for an injury and will lose benefits if he misses those appointments.

A probable cause hearing on the felonies was set for March 31, with a status hearing on the misdemeanor that day.

Felony stalking

A Derry man was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a number of charges involving his ex-girlfriend, the mother of his child.

Bryant Clark, 21, of 58 North High St., could enter no plea to a felony stalking charge that alleges he violated provisions of a protective order by allegedly contacting and assaulting his child’s mother in the Mall of New Hampshire parking lot at 1500 S. Willow St., March 1.

The charge is a felony because Clark was convicted of stalking Oct. 22, 2013, in Nashua District Division.

Clark pleaded innocent to violation of a protective order, two charges of simple assault and one of criminal threatening. He’s accused of grabbing his ex-girlfriend by the neck and squeezing it and of kicking her legs.

A police prosecutor successfully sought $5,000 cash/surety bail, noting Clark has open cases in Nashua District Division. Bail conditions bar contact with both his alleged victims.

A probable cause hearing was set for March 31 and trial on the misdemeanors was set for April 23.

Says he was sleeping

John Huard pleaded innocent Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he assaulted his girlfriend Sunday, grabbing her by the face and pushing her away.

Huard, 50, of 272 Front St., said he was sleeping when the woman, who lives upstairs in the same building, entered his apartment drunk. “She woke me up and now I’m here in jail,” said Huard.

He said she let herself into the apartment and was drunk. He said she’s done it before, but left on the other occasions. “I wasn’t trying to be mean to her,” he said. “Last night she didn’t want to leave.”

Conditions of his $1,000 cash/surety bail bar contact with the woman and bar him from her residence. Trial was set for April 23.


Follow us:
Twitter icon Facebook icon RSS icon
  • Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
  • KSC students
  • 37%
  • KSC administration
  • 2%
  • Police
  • 6%
  • Visitors from out of town
  • 18%
  • A combination of any/all of the above
  • 37%
  • Total Votes: 2483

 New Hampshire Business Directory

  

    ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
    

    SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Upcoming Events