Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Lancaster man indicted on manslaughter, negligent homicide charges
A Coos County Grand Jury indicted Steven Dupont, 47, of Lancaster, on those charges Friday.
The indictments state that Dupont punched John Kenney, 57, in the face, which resulted in Kenney falling to the ground and receiving blunt impact head injuries that killed him.
Several indictments for assault and sexual assault were handed up, including two counts of first degree assault against Steven Austin, 34, of Colebrook. The indictments allege on Dec. 18, 2013 he caused a serious head injury with a sword.
James Lapre, 40, of Londonderry, was indicted on three counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault. The assaults allegedly took place in Berlin between 2008 and 2010 against the same victim, who was under 16 at the time.
Other indictments include the following:
Crystal Blodgett, 26, of Berlin, indicted on one count of accomplice to the crime of robbery.
Tyler Crawford, 19, of Dixfield, Maine, was indicted on one count of theft of services.
Dana P. Roy, 23, of Milan, was indicted on one count of controlled drug act, acts prohibited.
Jeremiah Sargent, 18, of Groveton, was indicted on two counts of forgery and one of criminal liability for the conduct of another. On June 17 in Groveton he allegedly forged a check on the account of another person, convincing another person to help him.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917