Home » News » Health » Affordable Care Act
Supreme Court hears Hobby Lobby's birth control coverage challenge today
According to the website hobbylobbycase.com, a host of organizations have filed in support of Hobby Lobby, including U.S. Catholic bishops, some Jewish organizations, the Mormon church, the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, and some physician groups.
Bissonnette said his organization supports the rights of the owners to practice their religious beliefs, but they should not be able to impose them on their employees.
The video said full-time, entry-level workers earn a starting pay that exceeds the minimum wage by 90 percent. The Manchester location is the only Hobby Lobby in New Hampshire, according to the company website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
- Boston Red Sox limited to one hit in loss to Tampa Bay, 7-0 - 0
- Donald Trump to headline 1st Amendment event in NH - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Drivers education to science, meeting all about the kids - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America