Derry open house will ask: Do you have what it takes to make it in TV?
Next month, Derry Community Television will host an open house to show residents how they can contribute to the station’s programming.
Roy said the open house is a chance for residents, businesses and nonprofit organizations to learn what P.E.G. (public, educational and government) cable access channels are and how they can participate.
“It gives the public an opportunity to voice their opinions, show their creativity and volunteer to help cover local events,” Martin said. “They will learn how to operate camera equipment and learn how to edit their own shows.”
“We will also be offering free classes starting in April and want to give residents a chance to sign up,” Martin said.
For more information or to register for the event, contact Debbie Roy at 845-5514.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.