New Hampshire Club Notes
HOLLIS — The Hollis Woman's Club says it is again sponsoring a day trip to New York City on Saturday, June 7, via luxury coach bus.
This trip, which is open to the public, will leave the Tyngsboro (Mass.) Park and Ride at 6 a.m. and depart New York City at 7 p.m.
For more information, email Susan.Benz@gmail.com or call 465-3607.
'Many Moods of Moose' topic of free presentation
Since retiring from the N.H. Fish and Game Department in 2007, Orff has been working as a consultant for the National Wildlife Federation and writes weekly "NH Nature Notes" available on www.nhfishandwildlife.com. He will share personal tales of the various temperaments of moose he has encountered and discuss the challenges to the survival of the moose population in the state.
BOW — The Bow Garden Club will open its 2014 club year of meetings and educational programs on Monday, April 7, with a program on "Mason Bees" by Michelle Mensinger of Derry, president of the N.H. Federation of Garden Clubs.
The public is welcome, and the club encourages new members to attend.
Sandown club's program on growing organic berries
SANDOWN — The Sandown Garden Club will host a program Monday, April 7, on "How to Grow Blueberries and Raspberries Using Organic Methods."
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.