Claremont ATV rail trail use eyed
The issue was first raised at a forum last November at which public input was sought on the rail trail, said Conservation Commission Chairman Stephen Wood on Wednesday.
“We just felt very uncomfortable making decisions on managing the trails, a number of which were based on its current and active use of ATVs,” he said. “I don’t frankly know if it’s the Conservation Commission’s job to allow ATVs or not, but we want to get the best information we can on what previous agreements on that trail have said if anything about ATVs.”
The commission expects to hear back from both the city and state soon on the matter.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Henry Winston Huard - 0
- 2 from NH complete Air Force training - 0
- Major-Remkus - 0
- Haylee Ann-Marie Patten - 0
- In the longest nights of the year, our birds are living on the edge - 0
- Inmates give back, making Christmas gifts - 0
- Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen - 0
- 50 years later, burgers and french fries still making McMemories - 0
- A new era for Nashua's police force - 1
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
2 from NH complete Air Force training
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'