Claremont ATV rail trail use eyed
The issue was first raised at a forum last November at which public input was sought on the rail trail, said Conservation Commission Chairman Stephen Wood on Wednesday.
“We just felt very uncomfortable making decisions on managing the trails, a number of which were based on its current and active use of ATVs,” he said. “I don’t frankly know if it’s the Conservation Commission’s job to allow ATVs or not, but we want to get the best information we can on what previous agreements on that trail have said if anything about ATVs.”
The commission expects to hear back from both the city and state soon on the matter.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.