Claremont ATV rail trail use eyed
The issue was first raised at a forum last November at which public input was sought on the rail trail, said Conservation Commission Chairman Stephen Wood on Wednesday.
“We just felt very uncomfortable making decisions on managing the trails, a number of which were based on its current and active use of ATVs,” he said. “I don’t frankly know if it’s the Conservation Commission’s job to allow ATVs or not, but we want to get the best information we can on what previous agreements on that trail have said if anything about ATVs.”
The commission expects to hear back from both the city and state soon on the matter.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These were a few of our favorite things… - 0
- Store-bought snacks? Really? These treats are almost as easy, and much more delicious - 0
- Driver Taryn Laskey is all bark and bite behind wheel - 0
- Lots of chances to laugh on Dec. 31 - 0
- The Amazing Nano Brothers to captivate in Concord - 0
- Documentary marks Backstreet Boys' highs and lows - 0
- The Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols returns to Milford Oval - 0
- Traditional, contemporary photography at Edwards gallery - 0
- Builder discusses construction of Ice Castle project in Lincoln - 0
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin