Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
When, how Dions died still a mystery, but authorities say they were killed; son still sought
Matthew Dion, 38, is shown in the 1993 Memorial High yearbook. Dion graduated from the Manchester school in 1993.
Investigators, however, did not say how Robert Dion, 71, and Constance Dion, 67, died. Their bodies were discovered Monday afternoon after a suspicious fire at their 210 Mooresville Road home.
"We're definitely looking at all information about when the victims were last seen," Rundles said.
Police continue to search for the couple's son, Matthew Dion, 38, who lived with them.
Robert Dion was a member of a Thursday night mixed bowling league at Spare Time Bowling on Valley Street. Lynda Tellier, an officer of the league who said she has been friends with Dion for about 10 years, said the league's members were in shock at losing "an awesome guy."
He was an "average bowler" who put everyone else at ease by being laid back, helping inexperienced players and sharing a good joke, she said.
She said Thursday's confirmation that Dion and his wife had died deepened the shock felt by the 75-member bowling league.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 0
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 9
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown v. Shaheen: A tale of new polls - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Total Votes: 917