Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester teen accused of shoplifting
Police said Abukar entered the Macy’s store at the Mall of New Hampshire, selected a number of items and took them into a fitting room. He’s accused of leaving the store with the items without paying for them.
Accused of assault
Jackelyn Kabba, 29, of 50 Cleveland St., could enter no plea Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of second-degree assault. Kabba is accused of punching her 13-year-old daughter in the eye, causing bruising and swelling.
Indecent exposure charge
Ian Benson, 32, of 512 Maple St., pleaded innocent Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of indecent exposure.
Benson is free on $500 personal recognizance bail, with a trial scheduled for April 29.
David Steer, 71, of 10 Cartier St., Wednesday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge to change his $1,000 cash/surety bail to $1,000 personal recognizance.
Steer, a convicted sexual offender who is charged with failure to report as required by Jan. 31, was released on $1,000 cash/surety bail after his arrest. “But that was my rent money,” said Steer, who said that was why he had the cash with him. He asked the judge to change his bail to personal recognizance, so he could get his rent money back.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Derry's tax rate drops as property valuations increase - 0
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home - 8
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 24
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 3
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483