Next Level Church 'experiences' expand to Portsmouth
Next Level's Portsmouth home will be the new Cinemagic Theaters in Southgate Plaza on Route 1, with two non-denominational "experiences," each Sunday at 8:30 and 10 a.m., according to location pastor Ben White.
"We always want to keep up with the times — stay students of culture," White, 32, said. At the same time, he added, Next Level's priority remains "keeping Jesus as a focus at all times."
"We believe that the next generation always needs to be the priority, because they are harder to reach and harder to keep in the church," he said. "We're looking for later generations that want to pray for, empower and mentor younger ones."
"We do have a vision to be 'one church, multiple locations' at Next Level, so Portsmouth's location is going to have the same feel and DNA as all of our other locations," White said. "Our hope is to bring the love of Jesus to the Seacoast and all of New England."
He described newcomers to Next Level as "mostly with people who are meeting Jesus for the first time."
For more information, visit http://nlc.tv.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua asks judge to hold secretary of state in contempt over how ballot was printed - 0
- State agency budget requests top $12 billion for next two years - 2
- Lawmakers honored for environmental work - 0
- Senate president says $70 million is the number for state budget cuts - 0
- Group continues its fight to stop development at Sunapee's West Bowl - 0
- Commission to study state's juvenile justice system - 0
- Shortfall in tax revenues leads governor to direct departments to cut spending - 10
- Executive Council approves removal of Exit 12 Merrimack tollbooths - 0
- Executive Council approves three judges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- James Pindell's The Back Story: Does the grassroots approach still work? - 0
- Shaheen: 'Don't Import Candiate That Outsources Jobs' - 3
- Abandoned Property: Romney, Brownies and even J.D. Salinger are on the list, are you? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Levasseur back on MPD's case, but this time with numbers - 0
- Answers sought over dead ducks, geese - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Monitoring social media - 0
- Apple opens in Manchester - 0
- NHIAA football: Bedford hangs on, outlasts Concord - 0
Monitoring social media
More violence at Keene
Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival
Boz Scaggs explores a bit of 'Memphis'
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
Monitoring social media
After riots, soul-searching begins