Next Level Church 'experiences' expand to Portsmouth
Next Level's Portsmouth home will be the new Cinemagic Theaters in Southgate Plaza on Route 1, with two non-denominational "experiences," each Sunday at 8:30 and 10 a.m., according to location pastor Ben White.
"We always want to keep up with the times — stay students of culture," White, 32, said. At the same time, he added, Next Level's priority remains "keeping Jesus as a focus at all times."
"We believe that the next generation always needs to be the priority, because they are harder to reach and harder to keep in the church," he said. "We're looking for later generations that want to pray for, empower and mentor younger ones."
"We do have a vision to be 'one church, multiple locations' at Next Level, so Portsmouth's location is going to have the same feel and DNA as all of our other locations," White said. "Our hope is to bring the love of Jesus to the Seacoast and all of New England."
He described newcomers to Next Level as "mostly with people who are meeting Jesus for the first time."
For more information, visit http://nlc.tv.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson selectmen approve ambulance fee increases - 0
- Derry Council revises tax cut goal - 0
- Londonderry board rejects workforce housing variances - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
- Derry fire chief is retiring - 0
- Aldermen not quite ready to endorse art plan - 0
- Citing transparency, Merrimack officials won't hold private meetings with pipeline developers - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten