Next Level Church 'experiences' expand to Portsmouth
Next Level's Portsmouth home will be the new Cinemagic Theaters in Southgate Plaza on Route 1, with two non-denominational "experiences," each Sunday at 8:30 and 10 a.m., according to location pastor Ben White.
"We always want to keep up with the times — stay students of culture," White, 32, said. At the same time, he added, Next Level's priority remains "keeping Jesus as a focus at all times."
"We believe that the next generation always needs to be the priority, because they are harder to reach and harder to keep in the church," he said. "We're looking for later generations that want to pray for, empower and mentor younger ones."
"We do have a vision to be 'one church, multiple locations' at Next Level, so Portsmouth's location is going to have the same feel and DNA as all of our other locations," White said. "Our hope is to bring the love of Jesus to the Seacoast and all of New England."
He described newcomers to Next Level as "mostly with people who are meeting Jesus for the first time."
For more information, visit http://nlc.tv.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lebanon officials work to minimize downtown impact from closed tunnel, lot - 0
- Milford sets sights on federal grant for 127 Elm St. property - 0
- Derry completes 2014 property assessments - 0
- Ex-Derry administrator sentenced, plans appeal - 0
- Aldermen approve new Nashua police contract - 2
- Litchfield school chief out on 3-2 vote - 0
- Hudson pulls down signs clogging public spaces - 0
- Crews making progress on Rockingham Road project in Dover - 0
- Desrochers says he will fight to preserve Franklin’s tax cap - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 5
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?