Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Dion killings shake Manchester neighborhood
The investigation into the deaths of Bob and Sue Dion continued Friday afternoon at 210 Mooresville Road. (JOSH GIBNEY/UNION LEADER)
The Dions' bodies were found Monday after their 210 Mooresville Road home was rocked by an explosion and destroyed in a fire. They were officially identified on Thursday and their deaths were ruled homicides.
McGuire said she and her husband have been next-door neighbors and friends with the Dions for 28 years. She received news of the fire while at work as a teacher at Bakersville Elementary School and was stunned to find out that her close friends were gone.
Not helping was the constant presence of spotlights and police and fire investigation trailers, which were still at the Dions' home Friday night as investigators continued poring through the charred property.
The McGuires and Dions were frequent dinner guests of each other, she said. The couples loved going to Fisher Cats baseball games together and played horseshoes in each others' back yards.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 0
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 0
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
- Claremont's Tarczewski lifts Arizona - 0
- Men's Hockey: Wildcats at their worst against RPI - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483