Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Dion killings shake Manchester neighborhood
The investigation into the deaths of Bob and Sue Dion continued Friday afternoon at 210 Mooresville Road. (JOSH GIBNEY/UNION LEADER)
The Dions' bodies were found Monday after their 210 Mooresville Road home was rocked by an explosion and destroyed in a fire. They were officially identified on Thursday and their deaths were ruled homicides.
McGuire said she and her husband have been next-door neighbors and friends with the Dions for 28 years. She received news of the fire while at work as a teacher at Bakersville Elementary School and was stunned to find out that her close friends were gone.
Not helping was the constant presence of spotlights and police and fire investigation trailers, which were still at the Dions' home Friday night as investigators continued poring through the charred property.
The McGuires and Dions were frequent dinner guests of each other, she said. The couples loved going to Fisher Cats baseball games together and played horseshoes in each others' back yards.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483