Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Dion killings shake Manchester neighborhood
The investigation into the deaths of Bob and Sue Dion continued Friday afternoon at 210 Mooresville Road. (JOSH GIBNEY/UNION LEADER)
The Dions' bodies were found Monday after their 210 Mooresville Road home was rocked by an explosion and destroyed in a fire. They were officially identified on Thursday and their deaths were ruled homicides.
McGuire said she and her husband have been next-door neighbors and friends with the Dions for 28 years. She received news of the fire while at work as a teacher at Bakersville Elementary School and was stunned to find out that her close friends were gone.
Not helping was the constant presence of spotlights and police and fire investigation trailers, which were still at the Dions' home Friday night as investigators continued poring through the charred property.
The McGuires and Dions were frequent dinner guests of each other, she said. The couples loved going to Fisher Cats baseball games together and played horseshoes in each others' back yards.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 12
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917