Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Dion killings shake Manchester neighborhood
The investigation into the deaths of Bob and Sue Dion continued Friday afternoon at 210 Mooresville Road. (JOSH GIBNEY/UNION LEADER)
The Dions' bodies were found Monday after their 210 Mooresville Road home was rocked by an explosion and destroyed in a fire. They were officially identified on Thursday and their deaths were ruled homicides.
McGuire said she and her husband have been next-door neighbors and friends with the Dions for 28 years. She received news of the fire while at work as a teacher at Bakersville Elementary School and was stunned to find out that her close friends were gone.
Not helping was the constant presence of spotlights and police and fire investigation trailers, which were still at the Dions' home Friday night as investigators continued poring through the charred property.
The McGuires and Dions were frequent dinner guests of each other, she said. The couples loved going to Fisher Cats baseball games together and played horseshoes in each others' back yards.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483