All Sections
action:article | category:NEWS03 | adString:NEWS03 | zoneID:67
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


Answers sought after Manchester stabbing

MANCHESTER — A 24-year-old city man underwent surgery Friday for stab wounds to the upper torso, after he was injured during an argument with two other men.

Police said the stabbing happened just after midnight near East High and Nashua streets. Officer Jake Tyler arrived to find Manchester Fire Department personnel attending to the injured man, who was suffering from "multiple stab wounds to his upper torso," according to police.

The man was taken to Elliot Hospital where he underwent surgery. Police said his injuries did not appear to be life threatening.

Detectives said the man was involved in an argument with two other men, one a 23-year-old Bedford resident and the other a 30-year-old Manchester resident. One of those two stabbed him, police said.

Investigators continue to sort through the facts and hoped to interview the injured man later Friday. They would then determine if charges will be filed. No arrests had been made as of Friday night.

Police said it is still unclear what prompted the stabbing.

Investigators are withholding the names of all involved until the investigation is complete.


action:article | category:NEWS03 | adString:NEWS03 | zoneID:88
action:article | category:NEWS03 | adString:NEWS03 | zoneID:64
action:article | category:NEWS03 | adString:NEWS03 | zoneID:2
action:article | category:NEWS03 | adString:NEWS03 | zoneID: