Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with threatening, reckless conduct released on bail
Frank Pickering, 30, said he could stay with his mother at 20 Barton Hill Road, Loudon. He said he has no money for cash/surety bail. “Currently, I’m unemployed,” said Pickering, who said he was laid off and hasn’t started receiving unemployment compensation.
Chrissy Bruscato, 33, pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of simple assault. Bruscato, who said she is living with her parents at 6 Feng Drive, Raymond, is accused of assaulting her 16-year-old daughter on Sept. 9, 2013, at a Bradley Street residence.
Bruscato allegedly was engaged in an argument and pushed the girl toward a bathroom door, causing the girl to fall and hit her face on the frame. According to court documents, the girl suffered a cut and swollen lip and a minor abrasion on one knee.
Mehmedovic is accused of shoving his mother, pushing her back into a counter, and of damaging a number of items, including a stove burner, picture frame and plate.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Total Votes: 917