Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with threatening, reckless conduct released on bail
Frank Pickering, 30, said he could stay with his mother at 20 Barton Hill Road, Loudon. He said he has no money for cash/surety bail. “Currently, I’m unemployed,” said Pickering, who said he was laid off and hasn’t started receiving unemployment compensation.
Chrissy Bruscato, 33, pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of simple assault. Bruscato, who said she is living with her parents at 6 Feng Drive, Raymond, is accused of assaulting her 16-year-old daughter on Sept. 9, 2013, at a Bradley Street residence.
Bruscato allegedly was engaged in an argument and pushed the girl toward a bathroom door, causing the girl to fall and hit her face on the frame. According to court documents, the girl suffered a cut and swollen lip and a minor abrasion on one knee.
Mehmedovic is accused of shoving his mother, pushing her back into a counter, and of damaging a number of items, including a stove burner, picture frame and plate.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 3
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 1
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483