Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Police search for thwarted robber in West Chesterfield
Police responded to the grocery store Thursday night at 9 p.m.
The man reportedly entered the store with a plastic shopping bag, police said.
“The suspect approached the store clerk, opened the plastic bag and asked for the money in the cash register. As the store clerk started to walk towards the cash register, a second store employee came out of the walk in cooler. This startled the suspect and he fled on foot towards Gulf Road,” police said in a press release Friday.
No weapons were displayed or threatened during the course of this incident, police said and no money was taken.
The Chesterfield Police Department is encouraging anyone who witnessed this incident or has information leading to the identity of the suspect to contact Lt. Duane Chickering at (603) 363-4233 ext. 62.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 1
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 1
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483