Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police search for thwarted robber in West Chesterfield
Police responded to the grocery store Thursday night at 9 p.m.
The man reportedly entered the store with a plastic shopping bag, police said.
“The suspect approached the store clerk, opened the plastic bag and asked for the money in the cash register. As the store clerk started to walk towards the cash register, a second store employee came out of the walk in cooler. This startled the suspect and he fled on foot towards Gulf Road,” police said in a press release Friday.
No weapons were displayed or threatened during the course of this incident, police said and no money was taken.
The Chesterfield Police Department is encouraging anyone who witnessed this incident or has information leading to the identity of the suspect to contact Lt. Duane Chickering at (603) 363-4233 ext. 62.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483