Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Chinese student charged with making video recordings in UNH female bathrooms
According to a press release, Kewei Chen of Ningbo Cixi, China, was arrested Friday and charged with burglary, attempted burglary, two counts of violation of privacy and trespassing.
Officials said Chen was a student at the time the incidents occurred over the past five weeks but is no longer, and is banned from campus.
Police said Chen surrendered his passport and is being held on $15,000 cash bail, with a court appearance set for Monday.
UNH Police Chief Paul Dean said the arrest was the result of "great teamwork" among police, housing and residential life staff. "Everyone was committed to bringing this to a stop and their persistence made it possible," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High School intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917