Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Chinese student charged with making video recordings in UNH female bathrooms
According to a press release, Kewei Chen of Ningbo Cixi, China, was arrested Friday and charged with burglary, attempted burglary, two counts of violation of privacy and trespassing.
Officials said Chen was a student at the time the incidents occurred over the past five weeks but is no longer, and is banned from campus.
Police said Chen surrendered his passport and is being held on $15,000 cash bail, with a court appearance set for Monday.
UNH Police Chief Paul Dean said the arrest was the result of "great teamwork" among police, housing and residential life staff. "Everyone was committed to bringing this to a stop and their persistence made it possible," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917