Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Chinese student charged with making video recordings in UNH female bathrooms
According to a press release, Kewei Chen of Ningbo Cixi, China, was arrested Friday and charged with burglary, attempted burglary, two counts of violation of privacy and trespassing.
Officials said Chen was a student at the time the incidents occurred over the past five weeks but is no longer, and is banned from campus.
Police said Chen surrendered his passport and is being held on $15,000 cash bail, with a court appearance set for Monday.
UNH Police Chief Paul Dean said the arrest was the result of "great teamwork" among police, housing and residential life staff. "Everyone was committed to bringing this to a stop and their persistence made it possible," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 2
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
- Manchester Crime Watch: City man sought to fight charge representing himself - 0
- Chilling display of Mazzaglia evidence - 0
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 0
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 0
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
- Life's just a great big game for Dan Yarrington - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917