Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
'Fugitive of the Week' found hiding in Goffstown home
Omar Rivera, 30, no fixed address, was wanted for a probation violation on an underlying charge of possession of narcotic drugs.
On Thursday, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office received several tips about Rivera's whereabouts after he was featured as the "Fugitive of the Week" by the U.S Marshal's Services.
As a result, deputies, Goffstown police and members of the state Department of Corrections, Division of Probation and Parole, went to the Pattee Hill Road residence and arrested him.
Rivera is being detained on $10,000 cash bail at Valley Street jail, pending a hearing in Hillsborough County Superior Court, Northern Division, which issued the arrest warrant.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 0
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 0
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 1
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 0
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917