Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
'Fugitive of the Week' found hiding in Goffstown home
Omar Rivera, 30, no fixed address, was wanted for a probation violation on an underlying charge of possession of narcotic drugs.
On Thursday, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office received several tips about Rivera's whereabouts after he was featured as the "Fugitive of the Week" by the U.S Marshal's Services.
As a result, deputies, Goffstown police and members of the state Department of Corrections, Division of Probation and Parole, went to the Pattee Hill Road residence and arrested him.
Rivera is being detained on $10,000 cash bail at Valley Street jail, pending a hearing in Hillsborough County Superior Court, Northern Division, which issued the arrest warrant.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 21
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917