Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Eight facing charges after drug sweep in Pembroke, Allenstown
Clockwise from top left, Julie Brasseau, Brett Carter, Corie Clemmer, Kristi Devlin, Roland M Thibeault, Roland Thibeault, James Wadleigh and Angela Horn.
The arrests began early afternoon Thursday and continued into the night. They came after nearly a year-long undercover investigation involving the task force and state, Pembroke and Allenstown police.
Pembroke Police Chief Dwayne Gilman said investigators also seized more than $10,000 in cash and a considerable amount of drugs.
James Wadleigh, 51, of 197 Main St., was "the guy at the top of the enterprise," Gilman said, allegedly supplying the others with the drugs.
He said the other seven were low level dealers who moved around a lot, conducting "hand-to-hand" sales from various locations including out of their cars.
The others arrested were Brett Carter, 18, Angela Horn 39, Roland M. Thibeault, 18, and his father Roland Thibeault, 47, all of Pembroke; and, Corie Clemmer, 36, Kristi Devlin, 35, and Julie Brasseau, 47, all of Allenstown.
They are to appear at video arraignments Friday morning in in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
Police expect to make other arrests.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483