Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Eight facing charges after drug sweep in Pembroke, Allenstown
Clockwise from top left, Julie Brasseau, Brett Carter, Corie Clemmer, Kristi Devlin, Roland M Thibeault, Roland Thibeault, James Wadleigh and Angela Horn.
The arrests began early afternoon Thursday and continued into the night. They came after nearly a year-long undercover investigation involving the task force and state, Pembroke and Allenstown police.
Pembroke Police Chief Dwayne Gilman said investigators also seized more than $10,000 in cash and a considerable amount of drugs.
James Wadleigh, 51, of 197 Main St., was "the guy at the top of the enterprise," Gilman said, allegedly supplying the others with the drugs.
He said the other seven were low level dealers who moved around a lot, conducting "hand-to-hand" sales from various locations including out of their cars.
The others arrested were Brett Carter, 18, Angela Horn 39, Roland M. Thibeault, 18, and his father Roland Thibeault, 47, all of Pembroke; and, Corie Clemmer, 36, Kristi Devlin, 35, and Julie Brasseau, 47, all of Allenstown.
They are to appear at video arraignments Friday morning in in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
Police expect to make other arrests.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 1
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
- Story of Marine Memorial at Hampton Beach begins with Bill Downs - 0
- Immigrants include ethnic dishes at their Thanksgiving table - 0
- Puritans in America: Daniel Webster on religion's role - 0
- Mitt Romney is out front, but says he's not running again - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483