Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Eight facing charges after drug sweep in Pembroke, Allenstown
Clockwise from top left, Julie Brasseau, Brett Carter, Corie Clemmer, Kristi Devlin, Roland M Thibeault, Roland Thibeault, James Wadleigh and Angela Horn.
The arrests began early afternoon Thursday and continued into the night. They came after nearly a year-long undercover investigation involving the task force and state, Pembroke and Allenstown police.
Pembroke Police Chief Dwayne Gilman said investigators also seized more than $10,000 in cash and a considerable amount of drugs.
James Wadleigh, 51, of 197 Main St., was "the guy at the top of the enterprise," Gilman said, allegedly supplying the others with the drugs.
He said the other seven were low level dealers who moved around a lot, conducting "hand-to-hand" sales from various locations including out of their cars.
The others arrested were Brett Carter, 18, Angela Horn 39, Roland M. Thibeault, 18, and his father Roland Thibeault, 47, all of Pembroke; and, Corie Clemmer, 36, Kristi Devlin, 35, and Julie Brasseau, 47, all of Allenstown.
They are to appear at video arraignments Friday morning in in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
Police expect to make other arrests.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 25
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Havenstein says Christie backing a 'boost'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917