Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Eight facing charges after drug sweep in Pembroke, Allenstown
Clockwise from top left, Julie Brasseau, Brett Carter, Corie Clemmer, Kristi Devlin, Roland M Thibeault, Roland Thibeault, James Wadleigh and Angela Horn.
The arrests began early afternoon Thursday and continued into the night. They came after nearly a year-long undercover investigation involving the task force and state, Pembroke and Allenstown police.
Pembroke Police Chief Dwayne Gilman said investigators also seized more than $10,000 in cash and a considerable amount of drugs.
James Wadleigh, 51, of 197 Main St., was "the guy at the top of the enterprise," Gilman said, allegedly supplying the others with the drugs.
He said the other seven were low level dealers who moved around a lot, conducting "hand-to-hand" sales from various locations including out of their cars.
The others arrested were Brett Carter, 18, Angela Horn 39, Roland M. Thibeault, 18, and his father Roland Thibeault, 47, all of Pembroke; and, Corie Clemmer, 36, Kristi Devlin, 35, and Julie Brasseau, 47, all of Allenstown.
They are to appear at video arraignments Friday morning in in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
Police expect to make other arrests.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917