Home » News » Public Safety
Deadly Seabrook mobile home fire not intentionally set
In a press release late Friday, the office said fire investigators have found no indication that it was an intentionally set fire.
The office said two adult men were living in the mobile home at 50 B Street, where Seabrook fire fighters found a body in a bedroom while bringing a fire under control Thursday morning.
Despite original conflicting reports about how many people lived in the home, authorities detemined it is most likely there were two adult men living in the home.
One of those men was found alive at the scene, while the other is unaccounted for and appears to be the man whose body was found in the home. An autopsy was conducted at the office of the chief medical examiner, but the exact cause and manner of death is undetermined at this time.
The investigation into the fire and the discovery of the body is ongoing and no additional news releases are expected until next week.
READER COMMENTS: 8
- Trio escapes Claremont fire after smoke wakes resident - 0
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Little Cohas Brook crash - 0
- Tractor-trailer pulls down poles, wires, closing part of Route 28 in Epsom - 0
- Commission honors seven for contributions to state firefighter training - 0
- Lost hikers found safe in Gilsum - 1
- Woman thrown from horse, injured - 0
- Stove ash blamed for Manchester garage fire - 0
- Derry Battalion Chief calls firefighter son a 'hero' for rescuing two boys from Hood Pond - 1
- Epsom trucker, 65, killed in I-93 crash in Salem - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 2
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 3
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection