Home » News » Public Safety
Deadly Seabrook mobile home fire not intentionally set
In a press release late Friday, the office said fire investigators have found no indication that it was an intentionally set fire.
The office said two adult men were living in the mobile home at 50 B Street, where Seabrook fire fighters found a body in a bedroom while bringing a fire under control Thursday morning.
Despite original conflicting reports about how many people lived in the home, authorities detemined it is most likely there were two adult men living in the home.
One of those men was found alive at the scene, while the other is unaccounted for and appears to be the man whose body was found in the home. An autopsy was conducted at the office of the chief medical examiner, but the exact cause and manner of death is undetermined at this time.
The investigation into the fire and the discovery of the body is ongoing and no additional news releases are expected until next week.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man who died jumping off bridge to escape heat identified - 0
- Pit bull owner sought in fatal attack on another dog near Tuckerman Ravine - 5
- Man's body pulled from Merrimack River - 0
- Free gun lock giveway begins Sept. 1 in Conway - 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
- Derry police continue to look for missing gun left in courthouse bathroom - 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Tuition tax credits make a return