Home » Opinion » Editorials
Common Core message: You don't need to know, House says
Four bills dealing directly with the Common Core educational standards were before the House on Wednesday. The House either defeated or sent to interim study all five of them — even ones to simply study the standards.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester judge: Open store that sold spice - 3
- NH, Mass. governors think Market Basket Deal 'may be within reach,' spokesperson says - 12
- No access to spice has regular users complaining, police say - 11
- NH Fisher Cats creep closer to .500 - 0
- Houston Astros' Altuve towers over Boston Red Sox in 8-1 win - 0
- Nashua police chief defends new union contract, wage increases - 1
- In Hillsborough, history comes alive at weekend festival - 0
- Historic Blair Bridge in Campton reopened - 1
- Keene woman charged with stabbing man - 0
Whole Foods poised to open in Nashua
Free state garden: Weeding is always good
Judge slams spice search
Market Basket: On the brink again
NH's immigrants: Welcome the ones from Mass.
Pope’s call-out Where’s the Muslim outrage?
'Chicken' arrested at Londonderry parade