Nashua Salvation Army sets date for Easter Bunny breakfast
NASHUA - The Salvation Army of Nashua's annual Breakfast with the Easter Bunny is set for 8 to 11 a.m. Saturday, April 12, at the Salvation Army Annex, 1 Montgomery Ave.
Tickets are $7 for adults and $5 for seniors and children ages 4 through 12. Children 3 and younger may attend for free.
Children will have the opportunity to meet the Easter Bunny and have their photos taken. Parents are encouraged to bring their cameras.
Other children's activities include egg coloring and Easter crafts. Prepackaged Easter baskets also will be for sale.
The breakfast includes pancakes, sausage, eggs, orange juice, coffee and tea.
"Our annual Breakfast with the Easter Bunny is a favorite family event here in Nashua," said Corps Office Major David Moore. "It offers parents an affordable, fun opportunity to celebrate Easter with their children and builds friendships among our neighbors."The Salvation Army of Nashua also offers a food and clothing pantry, emergency assistance, senior programs, youth programs, an after-school program and summer camps.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.