Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Pelham man cited for distracted driving
Jeremy Wallace, 20, who wasn't injured was issued a citation for negligent driving, Hudson police said.
Wallace was driving a car east on Dugout Road around 1:30 a.m. while trying to use his phone and that "diverted his attention," police said.
Wallace hit the support cable of a utility pole. The pole itself wasn't damaged, but the crash's impact caused a power outage on Dugout Road, requiring Public Service of New Hampshire to come and fix the problem.
Wallace is scheduled to appear in the 9th Circuit Court on April 17, authorities said. Speed and alcohol do not appear to be factors, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 1
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483