action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67

Home » News » Public Safety

March 29. 2014 2:31PM

Belmont fire blamed on food on stove

BELMONT — Food left on a stove sparked a fire that left one person homeless Saturday afternoon, authorities said.

The fire, reported around 12:25 p.m., caused an estimated $25,000 to a multi-unit building on Village Apartment Road, the fire department said. Authorities said no one was in the apartment at the time of the fire.

Firefighters contained the fire to Unit 4 of Building 6. The American Red Cross provided assistance to one tenant while the other residents were able to return to their apartments.



Follow us:
Twitter icon Facebook icon RSS icon
Sorry, no question available

 New Hampshire Business Directory

  

   ╗ ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
    

   ╗ SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Upcoming Events