action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:0
All Sections
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


Belmont fire blamed on food on stove


BELMONT — Food left on a stove sparked a fire that left one person homeless Saturday afternoon, authorities said.

The fire, reported around 12:25 p.m., caused an estimated $25,000 to a multi-unit building on Village Apartment Road, the fire department said. Authorities said no one was in the apartment at the time of the fire.

Firefighters contained the fire to Unit 4 of Building 6. The American Red Cross provided assistance to one tenant while the other residents were able to return to their apartments.



action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:88
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:64
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:2
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle - Public Safety