Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester stabbing under investigation
MANCHESTER — Police are investigating a stabbing that sent a city man to the Elliot Hospital with multiple leg and arm wounds.
Luis Sepulveda, 50, of 194 Biron St., suffered stab wounds to his leg and arm, injuries police said were not life-threatening.
The incident happened about 8:25 p.m. Monday in a hallway inside 340 Shasta St.
When police arrived, Sepulveda and Francis J Gomez Paulino, 36, of 340 Shasta St., were fighting in the hallway. Officers separated the two men and recovered a buck knife believed used in the fight.
Police said a preliminary investigation indicated Sepulveda went to Paulino's home, got into a heated argument with him and that it quickly escalated into a physical fight during which Sepulveda was stabbed. He was taken by ambulance to the Elliot for treatment.
No one is under arrest, but detectives continue to investigate the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Dozens displaced by Manchester apartment building fire - 3
- Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- Danville couple struggling to get back on feet after explosion - 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'