Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Facebook profile leads to arrest of Salem assault suspect
He pleaded not guilty to second-degree assault, criminal threatening, driving after revocation and six other charges.
Police said a suspect driving a white Mustang Shelby GT500 fled from the hotel before police arrived.
He got up and she followed him into the bathroom to calm him down. The boyfriend responded by punching the woman squarely in the face, choking her and shouting "I will kill you," Massahos said in the affidavit.
The woman went back to the police station and showed them her boyfriend's Facebook profile under the name of "Jerry Noone," the affidavit says. That supplied police with pictures of Fraize and his white Mustang.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Guilty plea brings closure for family of store clerk who suffered heart attack after theft - 0
- Police pursuit begins in Plaistow, ends at Kingston police station - 0
- Judge orders Londonderry man to begin serving jail sentence for growing pot - 0
- Woman accused of fleeing with daughter to be arraigned Thursday - 0
- Woman found in Mass. home with dead babies charged with murder - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man wants bail conditions modified so he can go home - 0
- Exeter woman faces arson charge for allegedly setting her own home ablaze - 2
- Keene police arrest two alleged embezzlers - 0
- Plaistow police urge public to keep cars locked - 0
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK? - 1
- Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week - 6
- Asking about marriage: The Census should keep doing it - 2
- NHIAA Div. I Boys' Basketball Preview: Memorial, Central look to be in the mix again - 0
- Innovations abound at UNH event - 0
- Rinne wins duel with Rask as Predators edge Bruins - 0
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Monarchs head to Portland Wednesday - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
Rival NH Republican caucus seeks own voice
Bush 41, 43 and ... 45?
Another View -- David Scannell: A justified federal civil rights action in Manchester's schools
Taxi fail: City regulations don't work
All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483