Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Facebook profile leads to arrest of Salem assault suspect
He pleaded not guilty to second-degree assault, criminal threatening, driving after revocation and six other charges.
Police said a suspect driving a white Mustang Shelby GT500 fled from the hotel before police arrived.
He got up and she followed him into the bathroom to calm him down. The boyfriend responded by punching the woman squarely in the face, choking her and shouting "I will kill you," Massahos said in the affidavit.
The woman went back to the police station and showed them her boyfriend's Facebook profile under the name of "Jerry Noone," the affidavit says. That supplied police with pictures of Fraize and his white Mustang.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 6
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 0
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 0
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
- Grant program to help Granite State students with loans - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Camping out didn't pay for shoppers
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483