Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Ex-teacher charged in Claremont sex assault had felony record
He was arrested in 2005, the federal complaint says, for stealing items such as night vision goggles and lasers — primarily for use by military and law enforcement personnel — from his part-time security guard job at Insight Technology in Londonderry.
LeBlanc pleaded guilty and was fined $100.
He said according to state law, only murder, kidnapping, sexual assault, child pornography, child abuse or any other crimes having to do with children are reported to the schools.
If any are reported to an SAU or school district that do not fall under the state statue, it is up to school officials to decide whether to hire the person or allow them to volunteer.
In the 5th Circuit Court District Division in Newport Tuesday afternoon, LeBlanc waived his right to a probable cause hearing on four counts of felonious sexual assault.
In the end, the judge reduced LeBlanc’s bail from $250,000 cash-only to $150,000 cash-only.
The case is now bound over to Sullivan County Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College president, Gov. Hassan promise to punish those involved in Keene riots - 5
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival - 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
- UPDATED: Police locate man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say man stole lottery tickets from Manchester store - 0
- KSC graduate in town says he aided a wounded party-goer - 0
- 48 set to be cleared after Ebola monitoring - 0
- Weare shakes its head at police department saga - 0
- Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault - 1
- Londonderry man killed in I-495 off-ramp crash identified - 0
- Report: Sox may trade Cespedes - 0
- Pearson, Toffoli score in Los Angeles' win - 0
- Monarchs, UNH brace for home openers - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Monitoring social media
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy
After riots, soul-searching begins