Carole King to sing in Sen. Jeanne Shaheen fundraiser
Carole King, known for classic folk rock tunes including “So Far Away,” “I Feel the Earth Move,” “It’s Too Late,” “(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman,” “Jazzman” and “You’ve Got a Friend,” will play 7:30 and 9:30 p.m. shows at Tupelo Music Hall show in Londonderry on Tuesday, April 15. The fundraisers for U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., ranged from $150 for general admission and $250 to $1,000 for priority seatings and $2,600 for the VIP package for the first show, which sold out immediately. Cost for an added second show, which doesn’t include a meet-and-greet, ranges from $150 for general admission and $250 for seats in the first four rows to $1,000 for a four-seat table. For information, call 437-5100 or visit www.tupelohall.com.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.