Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man says he was in jail and could not appear in court
Tyler Fitzgerald, 28, of 164 Main St., Westford, Mass., was arraigned on seven misdemeanor charges of receiving stolen property and six of theft by deception. He asked Lyons for personal recognizance bail, saying: “I have a 40-hour week job.”
Bail on a burglary charge was continued at $2,000 personal recognizance for Linda Withington on Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
Withington, 64, of 275 Meadow Fox Lane, Chester, could enter no plea to the felony, which alleges she entered the Concord Street residence of her ex-boyfriend Thursday and took a guitar off the wall and tried to steal the man’s phone.
Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for April 30.
Reardon on Friday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that a defendant wanted to plead guilty, but there has been a competency issue raised in the past.
Reardon said he recommended that Justin Robles, 23, of 467 Beech St., speak with an attorney before entering a plea to a misdemeanor charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
Raymond Nolan, 22, of 49B Union St., pleaded guilty Friday to a criminal mischief charge that alleges he became so angry when a neighbor confronted him about closing a hallway door that he smashed the neighbor’s 2-by-2-foot window.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483